NAPC Associate Coach
My name is Melina “Mel” Sardar, I’m a certified life coach with NAPC. Since 2003, I have had the opportunity to provide coaching and consulting services and to motivate my clients towards higher success, individual achievement and self-recognition. I have proven track record for motivating and inspiring business professionals, youth, adults, and groups within a diverse population. My best ability is empowering others to act with purpose, inspire self-motivation, be happier and set achievable goals. In 2014 I produced this 21- Day workbook – where I have designed “Self-Care strategies” for individuals, and professionals who work in “high burn-out” careers. “I am so happy to have met Dr. K. and participate in all of his trainings and programs. I am forever grateful to Dr. K for being an amazing guru, coach and mentor. Through his teachings and unconditional support, I have been able to live my purpose and make a positive impact in the lives of others.”
To learn more about my story and how I began living my passion: Visit my website www.melthelifecoach.com
In 1998 I earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree Sociology with an emphasis on social problems from San Diego State University. In 2003, I received my Master of Arts degree in Psychology Marriage and Family Therapy. In 2005, I received my coaching certification from NAPC and Dr. K. I’ve also earned several master level certifications in the field of Neuro–Linguistic Programming and Life Coaching from Christopher Howard Companies. I have extensive background in coaching, training and leadership and youth development. I am a certified Platform Trainer and Presenter, and Master Performance Consultant.
I specialize in the following services:
- Individual, couple, family, professional and executive coaching, as well as coaching and mentoring youth!
- Speaking Engagements: Conferences, Corporate Staff Development, Retreats, Associations, Clubs, Non-Profit Organizations, Private or Public Schools, Youth or Women Groups, etc.
- Design and facilitate customized corporate training for talent development
- Teach Workshops on Various Topics: Stress Relief, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Emotional Intelligence vs. Academic Intelligence, Bullying Awareness, Parenting, Drug awareness
- Lead Trainer for CFA training